to the New Home of Tri-Town Tribal Lacrosse
U11 Girls Welcome Message
Players and Parents – Welcome to U11 girls Tribal Lacrosse/Spring 2017
On behalf of the coaching staff, we would like to welcome you to the spring season. We are looking forward to an exciting season. Before the season begins, we thought it to be appropriate to review a few important topics.
1. Tribal is one of the few programs fortunate enough to have pre-season, indoor practice facilities. We do not want to risk losing these facilities and as such, appropriate conduct at these facilities is expected. The indoor practice schedule is posted on Our U11 page, as well as the homepage.
In order to ensure the safety of your daughter, please abide by the following rules for indoor practice:
No players or siblings running/roaming the facility
No ball playing in the hallways
Water bottles are to be left in a designated place at each facility
Once practice begins, players should not leave the playing field
Please pick up your player inside the facility, but outside the field
2. We will have registered 3 teams with MBGLL this year. MBGLL dictates that all teams are to be balanced in terms of talent. Our intent is to review the players during our indoor sessions and assemble teams late in March. We may rotate players during the season. MBGLL games are typically on Sunday although there is occasionally a makeup game or mid-week game. We will be playing both Sundays over April Vacation.
3. Communication: The coaches are available after practice to discuss specific issues you or your player may have. We are also available via email and telephone. All team information regarding games and practices will be posted on the team website. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know as soon as possible. Please make sure we have your correct email address.
4. Practice/Game Policy: We appreciate that given the time pressures, not everyone can make every practice, however, if your player does not practice consistently with the team – she cannot expect the same playing time as others. We ask that players arrive 5 to 10 minutes early for practice to allow time to get their gear on, practices will start promptly. On game days, players must arrive at least ½ hour prior to the start of the game so we can warm up and prepare the roster. If you are unable to make it to the game, please let your coach know to ensure there will be enough girls to field the team.
5. Health Issues/Injuries: Please contact me directly with any health issue or other concern you may have. If a player is injured at either a practice or a game, please make sure one of the coaches know.
6. The Tribal Lacrosse Board of Directors has adopted a No Tolerance Policy toward fighting or any other behavior that deviates from acceptable sportsmanship during games, practices or any event sponsored by this Organization. Each infraction will be reviewed by the Board resulting in either suspension or ejection from the program.
7. Indoor Practice Schedule is posted.
8. First year players or girls in need of a new uniform, a sizing time will be set shortly and they will be arriving prior to the first game. We will be following up with the process to pick the uniforms up.
9. Please make sure the girls have goggles, a women's stick, and mouthpiece. They will not be permitted to play without the proper protective gear.
This is a great group of young ladies and we are looking forward to working with them.
Best, Alex and the U11 Coaches
U11 Girls Age Group Director
Location: Topsfield Fair Fairgrounds
First practice will be held on Wednesday, 3/8 at 5 p.m.
Mondays: 3/13 - 4/10/17 @ 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 3/15 - 3/12 @ 6 p.m.
U11 Girls Age Group Director, Head Coach U11G Tribal
Head Coach, U11G Tribal White
TBA @ Pye Brook Fields - Harmer
TBA @ Pye Brook Fields - Harmer