to the New Home of Tri-Town Tribal Lacrosse
Indoor practices start Thursday, March 9th. at 5pm We will be practicing at the Topsfield Fairground this year. Starting the week of March 12th, practices will be Tuesday (5pm) and Thursday (6pm)
Welcome U11 Boys
Players and Parents – Welcome to U11 Boys Tribal Lacrosse/Spring 2017
On behalf of the coaching staff, we would like to welcome you to the spring season. With more than 35 players registered, we are looking forward to an exciting season. Before the season begins, we thought it appropriate to review a few important topics.
1. Tribal is one of the few programs fortunate enough to have pre-season, indoor practice facility. We do not want to risk losing this facility and as such, appropriate conduct at the Topsfield Fairgrounds is expected. Indoor Practice will begin Thursday, March 9th at 5pm.
For All Indoor Facilities
* No unattended player drop-off – please escort your player to the field
* All players should be on the field during practice
* Water bottles to be left in the bench area
* Please pick up your player at the bench area
2. We have registered (3) teams with MBYLL this year. MBYLL dictates that all teams are to be balanced in terms of talent. Our intent is to review the players during our indoor sessions and assemble teams late in March. We may rotate players during the season. MBYLL games are typically on Sunday, although there may be an occasional game or makeup game mid-week. As we approach the season and teams are established, individual team instructions will be emailed (by your head coach) early each week prior to each game as a reminder and you will be asked to confirm your player’s availability. Please respond so we can make the necessary adjustments.
3. Communication: The coaches are available after practice to discuss specific issues you or your player may have. We are also available via email and telephone. All team information regarding games and practices will be posted on the team website. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know as soon as possible. Please make sure we have your correct email address.
4. Practice/Game Policy: We appreciate that given the time pressures, not everyone can make every practice however, if your player does not practice consistently with the team – he cannot expect the same playing time as others. We ask that players arrive 5 to 10 minutes early for practice to allow time to get their gear on, practices will start promptly. On game days, players must arrive at least ½ hour prior to the start of the game so we can warm up and prepare the roster.
5. Health Issues/Injuries: Please contact me directly with any health issue or other concern you may have. If a player is injured at either a practice or a game, please make sure one of the coaches know.
6. The Tribal Lacrosse Board of Directors has adopted a No Tolerance Policy toward fighting or any other behavior that deviates from acceptable sportsmanship during games, practices or any event sponsored by this Organization. Each infraction will be reviewed by the Board resulting in either suspension or ejection from the program.
7. Indoor Practice Schedule will be posted on the team webpage. We will post the Outdoor Schedule as soon as it's available.
8. Uniform Pinnees will be given to all players as soon as they are available...usually during the 1st week of outdoor practice. Uniform shorts can be purchased on the Tribal Merchandise section of our website.
Looking forward to another great season. See you at practice!
U11 Boys Coaching Staff
U11 Boys Group Director/ Head Coach Red Team
Head Coach- Blue Team
Assistant Coach- Blue Team
Head Coach- White Team
Mondays, 5:45- 7:15 p.m. @ Pye Brook Fields - Upper
Thursdays, 5:45-7:15 p.m. @ Pye Brook Fields - Harmer