Join Tribal Lacrosse for our second New Player Clinic on Thursday February 13th from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Topsfield Fair Grounds Arena for a fun, hands on learn to play clinic for boys and girls. Players will learn the basics of lacrosse including passing, catching, ground balls, and maybe even some shooting! Late fees will be waived for new players who attend the clinic and then register for the season! See details below:
What: Tribal Lacrosse New Player Clinic – A FREE learn to play clinic for boys and girls in Boxford, Topsfield, and Middleton in 1st through 8th grades that are:
- New to lacrosse for 2020!
- Are considering lacrosse but wanted to see what it is like before registering!
- Are a returning 1st or 2nd grade player that wants to brush up on their skills heading into the new season!
- Attended our earlier new player clinic in December and wanted another opportunity to work on their skills before the season!
- Registration for the 2020 season is not required to attend the free clinic. Late fees for registration will be waived for any new player who attends the clinic and then decides to register!
When: Thursday, February 13th from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Where: Inside at the Topsfield Fair Grounds Arena – Entrance and parking is around the back of the arena. Look for the steel doors on the far right to enter the arena.
What to Bring: Sneakers, water, a mouthguard (if you have one, not required) and a lacrosse stick. No lacrosse stick? No problem! We will have girls and boys sticks available for players to use during the clinic!